Rules and Policies
- For cancellations recieved by 05/18/2018- a $50 administrative fee will be deducted.
- For cancellations recieved by 05/25/2018- a $150.00 administrative fee will be deducted.
- No refunds will be issued after 05/25/2018 or for no-shows.
No partial attendance is accepted for this program, and No partial CEUs will be granted.
- Students will pay a discounted fee with current proof of enrollment in a recognized academic institution.
- Students will NOT recieve CEUs when paying the discounted rate.
- Healthcare professionals that are also students but need the CEUs, will NOT be eligible for the discounted rate.
- Alumni that are registered to take the CDE exam during the 6 months after the scheduled course, can take the class again for $100.
- No CEUs will be granted to alumni.
- Alumni are requested to bring their manual.
- A charge of $25 will be applied for new manuals.
- Non-professional adult guests could join an attending professional for a fee of $100.
- No CEUs will be provided to guests.